Apply and Register
Thank you for your interest in Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic School. Use the online portal to apply and return here to register after the application is approved. Students are considered registered after the application and registration fees have been paid in full.
Tuition and Fees
Students must be 3 yrs. by September 1, 2023, and must have finished toilet training to be eligible.
Monday - Friday 8 am -3 pm $ 9,000
*Students must be four years of age by September 1st, 2023, and must have finished toilet training to be eligible.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm $ 9,000
Our childcare license limits preschool/Pre-K class sizes to 10 students.
Aftercare is pre-paid at a daily rate.
Aftercare is available Monday-Friday, 3 pm - 6 pm, when the school is in session.
It is not available for drop-in care.
It is not available on teacher in-service or parent-teacher conferences days.
Summer care is limited to 15 students ages 5-10.
Elementary School Kindergarten - 5th Grade
*Students must be five years of age by September 1, 2023, to be eligible for Kindergarten.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm $ 7,400
Middle School 6th - 8th Grade Monday - Friday 8-3 $ 8,000
Application Fee: $10 for returning families/ $20 for new families
Registration Fees: Paid in the school office. Cash, check, or bill to your existing FACTS account.
Outdoor school has an additional fee.
School-endorsed travel: Interstate and international travel is paid for by parents.
Early Enrollment on or before 2/14/2023 1 Student $ 250 2 or more $ 500
Regular Enrollment after 2/14/2023 1 Student $ 350 2 or more $ 700
Additional Family Obligations
Mandatory Family Volunteer Hours Or Buy Out
20 hours per year per family, if not receiving financial aid $ 25/hour
40 hours per year per family, if receiving financial aid
Auction Obligations per family Or Buy Out
Procurement value of $100 or more
Raffle Tickets (sell or buy five tickets or more) $100 $ 200
- The 3rd and 4th child discounts shall be administered consistent with current practice, as follows: A 25% reduction in the per-student tuition rate shall be assigned to the third child, and a 50% reduction in the per-student tuition rate shall be given to the fourth child.
- All financial assistance will be administered through a particular economic program; applications for financial aid are subject to a mandatory deadline of April 30, 2023.
- A 2% discount is available if the total tuition obligation is paid in full by cash or check only by September 1, 2023.
- All accounts for existing families must be current (up to date) as a condition of registration or assistance applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- All past due accounts must be paid in full before July 1, 2023, for reentry in September. Any other arrangements must be made with the pastor.
- Payments accepted by payment plan, check, or cash.
Many of our families receive tuition/scholarship assistance. Funds are limited. Requests are considered by family size and income level. Aid is granted at 50% or less. All prior accounts must be current to apply for assistance. The Financial Aid Application Form is available upon request from the school office. Financial Aid Applications are due by April 30, 2023, and must be accompanied by both parents' tax returns.
(Using the button link: Look in the funds drop down menu to identify how your payment should be allocated.)